Wednesday, April 15, 2015

HADFORD PERFORMANCE HORSES

Hello,
My name is Lacey Hadford of Hadford Performance Training and Sales.

I am a fourth generation performance horse trainer, 24 years training for the public, I am soon to be moving to the Calgary Area and am going to have slots to fill as of July 1st 2015.

I also offer clinics at a rate of $600.00 per course per rider, 8 riders accepted and most of the disciplines listed below are available.

Also offered are assorted horses for sale.

I have trained horses for the following disciplines.
- Show Jumping
- Dressage
- Cross Country
- Endurance
- Polo
- Racing (Jockey Club and AQHA)
- Reining
- Cutting
- Speed events and gaming (barrels, poles)
- Pleasure
- Child Safe
- Special Needs
- Cowboy Challenge
- Assorted Tricks ( lay down, sit, rear, bow, play dead, roll over, etc)
- Liberty Shows


Contact Information
Hadford Performance Training and Sales
Lacey Hadford
587-253-1943
Calgary, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment