Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BUCKAROO HORSEMANSHIP


Offering Traditional Horsemanship

Have a problem horse or just a horse that needs started? Let me know. 

I have been taught by some great trainers in Alberta and have been taught to work on the horses schedule not have the horse work on my schedule. a horse grows 1% a day so 3 months is a minimum time line on starting a horse. 

Problem horses can be a simple issue or deeper than recognized. 

Prices vary dependent on horse and issue. Prices start at $500/ month and up.

Boarding optional at additional cost. 
I do travel to the horse in certain areas and mileage charges may be added if outside the designated areas. 

For quotes and questions please call or email me.

Also offering riding lessons and clinics


Contact Information
Buckeroo Horsemanship
Derick Bryce
403-647-4318
Warner, Alberta
BuckarooHorsemanship@hotmail.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment