Thursday, May 28, 2015

SMILING HORSE DENTISTRY

SMILING HORSE DENTISTRY IS BACK AND HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH EQUINE DENTAL CARE.

I HAVE WORKED ON HORSES-TEETH FOR 9 YEARS.
(Got my certificate in 2006 at THE AMERICAN SCHOOL OF EQUINE DENTISTRY)

WORKED WITH EQUINE-DENTISTS IN TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA AND LEARNED TO WORK MOSTLY WITHOUT SEDATION !

I PREFER TO WORK WITH HAND TOOLS (More comfortable for the horse; NO dust, No noise, LESS STRESS FOR YOUR HORSE, SAME RESULTS )
(I only use power tools if I have to)

I'LL COME TO YOUR PLACE, SO YOUR HORSES FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR OWN ENVIRONMENT.

Many references available.

I charge $85 for a normal float.
For any extra work is an extra charge.

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION; 





Contact Information
Smiling Horse Dentistry
Carmen van Gerven 

403 601 0801
High River, Alberta
 

No comments:

Post a Comment