Monday, June 1, 2015

HEAD TO HOOF EQUINE MASSAGE THERAPY AND VERTEBRAL REALIGNMENT

I'm offering my Advanced Equine Massage Therapy and Vertebral Realignment services to horse owners of all breeds and disciplines. 

Among my skills, i can also offer Saddle Fit, Lymphatic Drainage, Swelling Reduction, Stress Point Therapy, Reflexology, Hydrotherapy, Pelvic Adjustments, Scar Tissue Reduction, and Stretching.

My first session with your horse is $60.00 and every session after that is $50.00. I do charge mileage anywhere that is outside of my 50km zone of where i am at the time.

Any horse of any discipline can benefit from massage, just as people can!

I will go anywhere in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and am hoping to spread to BC too later on down the road. With your help, we can make horses everywhere look and feel better! Services such as this serve as a big thank you to all that our favourite four legged animals do for us.

Thank you very much and i look forward to working with you and your horse!
 


 
Contact Information
On Facebook!
Megan Grant
780-872-9305
Lloydminster, Alberta
deansgirl12@hotmail.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment