Sunday, August 18, 2013

ELIZNEY EQUINE SPORT THERAPY

All you need to make your horse feel better!

Are you finding your horse is sore after being ridden? Is he/she mysteriously lame in the field or after a jump? Hocks swell after a cutting run? Bucks when you ask for that canter transition? Over all lethargic? Obese or too thin and not picking up or dropping weight? Or just needs a relaxing massage? Then I'm the person to call!

I'm an Equine Sport Therapist. I specialize in:
Structural assessments, horse massage therapy, aromatherapy, relaxation, nutritional assessments, accupressure, saddle fitting (western and english), emotional well being, pain relief, and finding a solution for that mysterious lameness.

Every horse should have a chance, so I work with horses from the back yard to the show ring. I've worked with and understand the muscle develope and involved with horses from a number of disciplines, from cutting, dressage, driving, to hunts, and your average very special back yard pony.

I also explain to you what I'm doing, why I do what I do along with giving you a sheet of assessment. This way you understand all that is going on with your horse. I believe this way allows for you to know your horse's history and be a part of the healing journey with me and your horse.

Spots are filling up fast, I look forward to hearing from you!




Contact Information
https://www.facebook.com/ElizneyEquineSportTherapy  

Elizabeth Dobek 
High River, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment