Monday, September 9, 2013

SHOWTYME MINIATURES AND SHETLANDS

Horses Boarded in Stirling - 15 minutes south of Lethbridge
$175 includes Outdoor Arena ; Round Pen use and pasture
Also have Boxstalls available if wish to have inside. Or paddock with shelter $195.00
Property owned by Knowledgable Horse person. Call and we can talk - possible room for rent in house available to right person

Our farm was founded in 2003 with the purchase of home in Stirling, Alberta! I am Rosemarie Poynter-Jubb I grew up in Cochrane Alberta and started showing horses at the age of 5...and the love of horses spiralled into breeding, and showing at open shows with various breed shows such as Quarter Horses, Arabians, Paints, Hunters, Warmbloods and Appaloosas at Local, National and World Level. I was a carded judge for the ApHCC and CEF and Equine Canada and was carded and judged for over 25yrs and have since retired from judging.

I have also raised Quarter Horses, Paints, Warmbloods, Trakehners but specialized in the Appaloosas. I trained and/or bred many Appaloosas that have obtained National Champions, world top 7 and World Championships. I have also coached some of my students to National Championships in showmanship, hunter under saddle, hunt-seat equitation, western pleasure, western equitation/horsemanship. Over the years I have volunteered my time to the industry with putting on shows and being an active member of different clubs and associations.

Showtyme Stables soon became Showtyme Miniature Horses and Shetlands when a back injury prevented me from riding the horses. They have since become me and my son Jordan’s life who also too shares the same passion for the horse. Since having the Miniature Horses and the Shetlands we have acquired some of the most sot after bloodlines. From this we have had many foals and many show successes! These titles include Canadian National Champion, along with many Grand and Reserve Championships in both halter and performance classes.


Contact Information

http://www.showtymeminiaturehorses.com/index.html
Rosemarie Poynter-Jubb
403-892-9752
Stiring, Alberta
showtymewt@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment