Saturday, June 21, 2014

CP EQUINE SERVICES


NOW OFFERING HALTER BREAKING/ GROUNDWORK


I grew up around horses, and have been working with colts for 10 yrs now. I most enjoy doing groundwork/ ground manners. For the past few years I have been buying/ selling colts over the spring- fall months. I have now decided to open my services to the public!!!

Specializing in halter breaking and ground work. Preparing your horse for a brighter future!!

Offering services starting at $300/ spring-fall month; This includes free choice pasture (summer), water, and mineral/ salt lick.

Horses are checked on daily. I like to give each horse 1-3 days off each week. I integrate each horse into my small herd over a period of a week to two weeks. All depending on the temperament of each horse. I run on 43 acres of rolling/ treed land. The land is fenced and cross fenced with access to a corner of the barn for shelter.

First available spot starting in July 2014. Only 2 spots available per mth. First come first serve. $100 non-refundable Deposit Required to save your spot.

Check out my page on Facebook: CP Equine Training

References and Video available upon request.

Please contact me through e-mail: cam_018@yahoo.ca
OR text: 780-977-3773
OR PM me on facebook @ CP Equine Training

TRAINING INCLUDES:
- basic round penning
- halter breaking
- leading
- picking up feet
- cleaning out feet
- colts learn to work with and respect their handler(s)
- transitions walk/ trot/ lope, and back down to a walk (round pen)
- lunging
- standing tied
- loading/ unloading horse trailer
- lowering head using pressure points
- getting used to winter blankets
- hobble training (using a braided cotton rope)

Depending on age of the horse:
- introducing saddle and bridle
- introducing right turn, left turn, stop (using a ground driving method)
- fence work
- bend and flexion
-mounting exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment