Sunday, June 15, 2014

CROSS FARRIER SERVICES

I am a local farrier looking to expand my clientele in the Edmonton and Camrose area. 

I am willing to travel however if I am called out for 3 or less horses I have to charge mileage. Mileage charges are based from Camrose.

 My prices range from:
$35-$40 per trim for regular sized horses.
$30- 35 for miniatures
$70 For draft horses
Discounts for over 4 horses can be worked out for regular clientele with well behaved horses.
Price range will depend on your horses temperament throughout the appointment. I am willing to work with all horses at their own pace however I ask that you are able to pick up all four feet without incident before I am willing to work with them.

Contact Information
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cross-Farrier-Services/315627001849990
Alicia Cross 
780-678-4984
Camrose, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment