Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ALL POINT TACK N THERAPY

I am a second year student from British Columbia College of Equine Therapy. I am trained in massage, energy, essential oils and much more. Through a series of techniques I can start to help put the subluxations in a body back into line.

Current clients have found this to help with back pain, shoulder pain, and sometimes sway back.

I am able to work on the following:
- Horses
- Cats
- Dogs
- Donkeys
- Sheep

This is a service that can normally cost upwards of $80 per animal but as I just completed my first year my fee is $40. Please feel free to text or email me to set up an appointment or for any other questions you may have.



Contact Information

https://www.facebook.com/allpointtnt
Ca Saundra Phillips
780-914-6547
Edmonton, Alberta 
allpointequine@gmail.com
cassie@allpoint.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment