Monday, August 4, 2014

ASHLEY CHARITY

Grand Prix Trainer / Coach / School Horses Available

Are you looking for a new coach or trainer to help improve your skills? Or oomeone to put some training on your horse? I also have school horses available if you would like lessons but don't own a horse. 

I am a fun, outgoing trainer that works very hard to help you build confidence and the skills to reach the goals you would like. 

You're welcome to come to my stable or I can come to yours. 

Check out my website for more info on me as well as more pictures. 

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call or even text me . What ever works best for you. 

I am located twenty minutes from Cochrane, in the Bear Spa area.


Contact Information
http://www.ashleighcharity.com/home/4578425599
Ashley Charity 
250-415-5650
Cochrane, Alberta
NewViewStables@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment