Friday, August 15, 2014

JW QUARTER HORSES

J.W. Quarter Horses Inc. has been in the business of breeding and raising Quarter Horses since 1984. 
 

We are proud to offer these high quality AQHA registered Quarter Horses for sale.
 

HORSES BRED TO CUT !

Start Your Own: 

15 head of 2 yr olds to choose from, they do not come any better then these to start. They are pretty, athletic, smart and have super dispositions. They have lots of speed, lots of cow and can do anything you choose to do. Buy two or more $2200 each, your choice. Anyone looking to become a trainer or already is, we have a job for you, starting colts that are the nicest horses to start that you will ever find. 


Contact Information
JW Quarter Horses
On Facebook
John
780-674-3446 
Barrhead, Alberta
jwquarterhorses@xplornet.com

2 comments:

  1. I so am farrier Danny Thomas:. John Isley wanted me to cut the toes right off his broodmares to the point of them limping around just to get an extra 6 months without having to trim.. I paid him to tow a truck to his farm and his son Rod sold my truck, chev suburban on me.. I am told by them all that I am owed nothing so I am fighting this in court soon. I was warned to not deal with them by neighbors but they seemed so nice until it was time to pay.. Hazel the wife tried to spell my name wrong on the check.. I had to go back and get her to fix it..306-715-4988.. I,m looking for my red suburban 4x4. The police will say it’s a civil Matter I’m guessing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod Isley even charged me a $100 finders fee at the time I bought it on top of it all and then ripping me off for suburban 1990

    ReplyDelete