Friday, July 18, 2014

MR FARRIER SERVICES

I am a Farrier from England, UK, I have been working with horses since the early 90s. 

I gained my Farrier Diploma, January 2000, from the Worshipful Company of Farriers, London, England.

I offer hot shoeing, cold shoeing, remedial trimming and shoeing, I will work alongside any Veterinarians.

I have vast experience with; general riding horses, driving horses, heavy horses, race horses (young and retired), cross country horses, endurance horses, western horses, donkey, goats, llamas, miniature breeds, natural balance trimming and shoeing and much more. See my Facebook page for more info. 



Contact Information

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matthew-Renton-DWCF-Farrier/144525665717779?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark 
Matthew Renton, DipWCF
587-227-4031
Calgary, Alberta
 

1 comment:

  1. This guy is a awesome Farrier, really knows his balance of the hoof,great clean and remarkable good work. would have him do my horses any time. He even comes with the English accent and charm.

    ReplyDelete