Sunday, July 27, 2014

SILVER RIVER EQUESTRIAN CENTRE

I would like to tell you about my facility and the land it resides on.  The family farm has been our family since 1916, developed by my grandfather and grandmother, great horse people,  and their passion has been passed on through our family.

Come and visit us, with our 35 stall facility, indoor riding arena 60x150, outdoor 140x200 , and our spectacular horses that love people.

I have been an equine Canada coach since 2003, and love the knowledge that it has given me to teach the love of horses to children and adults alike.  Come join us for our clinics, and summer camps where the joy of the horse is our motto…

Horses teach us about love, understanding, how to be tolerant, and above all we are all special.

Welcome to Silver River Equestrian Centre!


Contact Information
Silver River Equestrian
Elaine Garrow
780-765-2134
Rycroft, Alberta
berwin@telusplanet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment